If you are involved in planning, supporting, or implementing a high-availability solution with SQL Server, this training is for you.
During this three-day hands-on training you will learn how to:
- Leverage SQL Server technologies to achieve high-availability database solutions
- Design a Service Level Agreement that matches business requirements
- Plan, prepare and install a SQL Server failover cluster
- Mirror a database to ensure instant failover
- Automate deployment and enhance management capabilities with AlwaysOn technologies
Taught by the pros at Learning Tree International, the low course fee of $1800 offered by the Center for Training and Development at Casper College will save you more than $600 and you won’t need to travel to the East coast! The low fee includes breakfast and lunch each day. Limited seating is available so call today!
Contact Ann Dalton at 268-2085/800-442-2963, ext. 2085
[ CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY! ]